Landways uses its underlying digital infrastructure for CCTV which would include equipment for a single monitored command and control station and ensures identification at all ranges.
The Landways’ solution is:
- LGC Forensic approved (safe to be used as evidence in a court of law);
- Supplied with appliances that have RAID6 HDD redundancy;
- An open system and ONVIF compliant; and
- Very easy to use and flexible to expand.
Furthermore, an optional multi-focal unit with uniform resolution and customised aspect ratios can offer additional benefits:
- Doesn’t rely on an operator pointing a camera in the right direction;
- Always provides recognition quality when zooming into recorded images;
- Multiple operators can view different areas at the same time from the same camera;
- Can be used to compare live current images side by side – great for intelligence gathering;
- Creates AVI files for incidents that can be played without special software;
- AVI files follow who the operator is looking at so easy for investigators to see incidents unfold; and
- Enables other PTZ cameras to be used more productively.